marquee pink

DON'T MISS OUT ON A FUN CLASS -- RESERVE YOUR SEAT NOW!

marquee green

WE CAN DESIGN DAYTIME MID-WEEK CLASSES FOR THOSE WHO PREFER THEM. - See more at: http://bloggerwidget4u.blogspot.com/2013/04/how-to-create-move-text-in-blog.html#sthash.vT2sNILd.dpuf

Saturday, October 10, 2026

COIN ENVELOPE CARDS

DATE:  Sunday, October 18th

TIME:  12:30 - 2:30 (or longer) 

COST:  $25

One day I was drifting through the many drawers in my craft room (in the hopes that I could weed out some unwanted stuff) and I came across a box of coin envelopes.  AHA!!!  What a fun project to teach you ladies.  This was a fad many years ago, but it brought back some great memories.  Of course, I HAVE to show you ladies how much fun they are - and they're so different!

I've created two cards for you - one birthday, and the other for holiday.  Here they are:





Be sure and check your newsletter for what to bring to class!










No comments:

Post a Comment