marquee pink

DON'T MISS OUT ON A FUN CLASS -- RESERVE YOUR SEAT NOW!

marquee green

WE CAN DESIGN DAYTIME MID-WEEK CLASSES FOR THOSE WHO PREFER THEM. - See more at: http://bloggerwidget4u.blogspot.com/2013/04/how-to-create-move-text-in-blog.html#sthash.vT2sNILd.dpuf

Monday, July 31, 2023

FAN WHEEL CARDS

DATE:  Sunday, August 6th

TIME:  12:30 - 2:30

COST:  $20

 And here we are with yet another fun card!  I call this the Fan Wheel card -- you'll see by the photos below.  Contrary to your "negative" looks, this is a very simple card to create.  Once you learn the technique, you'll be putting it together and socializing at the same time.  Now THAT is easy!

We'll create two cards; one is the standard A2 (4-1/4 x 5-1/2) and the other is an A7 (5 x 7).  I have to admit, it was fun for me to reconfigure for the two sizes.  I hope to include an "instruction" sheet for all.  It will mostly show sizes for all components.  I am limited by my word processing program, but I will do my best.

Our first card is full of color -- rainbow colors to be exact.  And may I point out that I forgot the ROYGBV mantra that goes with rainbow colors -- check out the sequence of my colors -- oops!  But we will correct that in class.

Here's your A7 card with a follow up photo of it opened (side version)...




And our next card is a replica of this but in an A2 size.  Second photo shows an overhead view of the opened card...



These cards are fun and easy to make -- trust me, they are!  

I have one opening left in this class, so grab it if you can.  Send me an email, text or phone message and I'll reserve your spot.

Have a good week and see you on Sunday!

Donna



No comments:

Post a Comment