marquee pink

DON'T MISS OUT ON A FUN CLASS -- RESERVE YOUR SEAT NOW!

marquee green

WE CAN DESIGN DAYTIME MID-WEEK CLASSES FOR THOSE WHO PREFER THEM. - See more at: http://bloggerwidget4u.blogspot.com/2013/04/how-to-create-move-text-in-blog.html#sthash.vT2sNILd.dpuf

Thursday, March 9, 2023

Gift Bag with cards

DATE:  SUNDAY, March 19th

TIME:  12:30 - 2:30

COST:  $20

This is the one you've been so excited about learning.  We all have an occasion where a small gift is needed.  And what better way than to use your creative juices and basically no cost!  We're creating this lovely gift bag with six cards and envelopes.  The wonder of it all is it's made with one sheet of 12x12 designer paper!  Well, to be honest, you'll have to bring some coordinating color card stock to enhance your designer paper (DP) choice.  At our last class I had you bring the DP so that I could coordinate ribbon colors for you.  Wow!  You brought some incredibly lovely papers with you and I can't wait to see your projects completed with them

The following are merely examples of the bag and cards.  These were my choices of 12x12 and I simply coordinated embellishments to complete the cards.

On the above sample, I used a single sided 12x12 DP and chose to use die cut white flowers to mimic the design in the paper.

And on this one I used a double-sided DP and simply pulled the colors from it and added a die cut embellishment.

Oh the places you'll go when you start looking at your 12x12 DP in a totally different light!  It makes me want to create so many of this project.  I chose "Thank You" as my theme in both of these samples.  Who can't use a thank you card!  The recipient will be delighted with your gift.

You can always change the theme by including various occasion cards - it's your world!  

I look forward to seeing you all on the 19th.  Be sure an check the newsletter for supplies needed (extremely minimal!).

Donna 






No comments:

Post a Comment